December 31, 2019
I spent most of my time in 2019 at college, trying to finish all my university courses by the end of 7th semester so I can focus on Thesis / Final Project at the final semester (8th semester). Planning to graduate in 2020. So...not really much happened in this year, but I learned so much in terms of mobile application and web development. How to build an Android App and got my hands on React framework for the first-time in this year.
What I learned in 2019
- Java and XML - How to build Native Android apps using Android Studio.
- REST API - How to fetch data and display it with recycler view in Android app
- PHP - how to program a website with PHP, MVC.
- How to setup a website using database with PHP, laragon, and MySQL
- CodeIgniter - how to use CodeIgniter to build website.
- How to deploy PHP sites with its database to cPanel hosting.
- How to setup arcanist in Linux Ubuntu.
- How to use Git for managing personal and team projects.
- TypeScript - how to use it, what is the importance of strong typing, and how to compile it into JS
- React - how to build an app using React with CRA.
- GraphQL - what is it and how is it used
- Apollo - how to implement apollo as a client for GraphQL
- GatsbyJS - how to build a site with Gatsby
- Ionic - how to build hybrid apps and how does it different from native apps.
- Angular2+ - forced to learn this framework because learning Ionic Angular and luckily I've learned TypeScript.
- Zeit - found a Netlify alternative and how to deploy site with it.